Summer heat didn’t stop these Columbia ladies from enjoying the outdoors, and neither should it you!
Here are just a few of your options for your next visit to Columbia:
- Stagecoach rides are open daily.
- Columbia Kate’s Teahouse has delightful, cool deserts.
- Grab a cold water or flavored frozen ice from Brown’s Coffee House. Or stop by the historic Fallon House Ice Cream Parlor for unique flavors!
- Pack a lunch! There are plenty of picnic tables around the park.
- Stop and smell the blooming flowers. Then get your favorite summer scent from Seven Sisters Soap and Candle Company!
- Grab your summer produce at our weekly farmers market, Thursdays from 5 to 8 p.m.
What are your favorite summer activities in the Columbia area?