Become a Member
The Columbia Chamber of Commerce is a 501(c)(6) non-profit organization. Our primary mission is to promote the town of Columbia, our local business members, and tourism through marketing, promotion, and our annual events. We are funded by membership dues, vendor booth fees, fundraisers, and sponsorships.
We invite you to become a member and partner with us to support and invest in our town. Connect with fellow members, have a say in important community issues, and support events that attract thousands of visitors each year!
- Invitation to attend Board of Directors meetings
- Invitation to Chamber Mixers for networking opportunities
- Monthly Email Newsletter
- Member listing on the Chamber website
- Local Business Member benefits:
- Premium listing on our website Business Directory page which includes a photo, description, contact information, social media links, and map link
- Featured randomly on our website landing page
- Promotion on the Chamber social media channels
- Public events listing on Chamber website Event page and promotion on social media channels
- Host a Chamber mixer at your business
- Complimentary 10ft x 10ft booth space at the Harvest FestiFall and Merry Merchants Christmas Fair events
- Business $75.00 ($45 for each additional business)
- Nonprofit $45.00
- Supporting $10.00
To apply for membership: print, fill out, and mail your application to PO Box 1824, Columbia, Ca 95310.